Friday, January 22, 2016

You Can’t Hide



I know you are somewhere out there. You are a pastor, a missionary, or maybe some other ministry worker who feels defeated and discouraged today.

You wonder where you went wrong, or is God even blessing your ministry anymore. Some of you may have already left the ministry, and are aimlessly wandering and wondering what your purpose is in life. Believe me, I know exactly how you feel. Some days, you don't even feel like getting out of bed, and the world is pressing in on you. You feel stressed and depressed.

My friends, God has not left you.

Even when we don’t understand why something is happening in our life we must trust God and let Him work his plan. Even when the worst has happened, God is with us and we will succeed in the end.

During my devotional time this morning, God spoke to my heart, and wanted me to pass this on to you:
"God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them." (Hebrews 6:10)

May God bless each one of you in the coming year!  





Can God change your life?
God has made it possible for you to know Him and experience an amazing change in your own life.
Discover how you can find peace with God.




No comments:

Post a Comment